24-hour telephone banking offers easy, automated access to your accounts via telephone. This service is free when you open any Carter Bank account. To set up for consumer services, call 833.ASK.CBAT or 833.275.2228 and follow these steps to enroll:
- Enter your account number. If your account number begins with leading zeros, do not include those digits when entering you number.
- The last four digits of your social security number will be used as your temporary PIN
- Once you are successfully logged in you will be prompted create a new 4 digit PIN to be used for future access
- If you are unable to login, press “0” to speak with to a Customer Service Representative or visit one of our branches for assistance.
Our telephone banking service will help you:
- Check balances
- Review transaction history
- Transfer funds between Carter Bank accounts
- Make loan payments
Commercial customers should visit a local branch to get started. Visit our locations page to find the branch closest to you.